Engine Repair in Saskatoon
Don’t ignore that check engine light! When the powerhouse of your vehicle is communicating to you, get your vehicle checked by a certified mechanic. Performing preventive maintenance will ensure your engine to functioning at its best at all times. Guest Auto Service specializes in all types Engine repair services in Saskatoon. OEM Warranty approved repair work performed on all domestic and import makes & models. Trust your services to the mechanics at Guest Auto Service for all your Engine repairs in Saskatoon.
- Engine Swap
- Engine Rebuilding
- Diesel Engine Overhaul
- Filters & Connectors
- Emissions control systems
- Engine sensor and electrical diagnostics
- Ignition system
- Engine cooling system
- When does my Car need a Tune-Up?
All manufacturers will provide a maintenance schedule and procedures specific for each vehicle. Based on driving and environment conditions where the vehicle is primarily used, the service intervals may vary. Poor fuel mileage, erratic running, poor starting, lack of power are some common signs that your engine may need a tune-up. These conditions may not necessarily trigger a “check engine” light. Following the recommended service schedule is important to ensure your vehicle is performing at its best at all times.
- Common Engine Failure Symptoms
- When the engine is idle, it rattles and knocks. A bottom-end knock typically results from worn-out bearings.
- Timing chain or belt broke. There are several engines with interference-style engines, which suffer severe internal damage when the timing belt fails.
- You continuously exhale a substantial cloud of smoke. Your engine frequently burns oil because of worn-out seals.
- It won’t overturn. Before rebuilding the engine, you should inspect the battery, starter motor, and wiring because it can be seized.
- When you accelerate, the engine clatters. It runs OK, but the pistons are bouncing around in the cylinders too much, and you’ll need an engine rebuild to solve it.